- Sense of Community – Whether you’re a local or a visitor, we’re sure you and your family will feel right at home when you’re here. From friendly smiles when passing folks on the street, to collaborating to raise money for a great cause, our community comes together like no other and we’re always welcoming new faces!
2. Four Season Fun – Ellicottville is known for being a top ski destination in the East, but did you know there are tons of great things to do here year-round?! Go kayaking at Spruce Lake in the summer, go for a hike at HoliMont in the spring, golf and visit Sky High at Holiday Valley in the fall… the list goes on! You won’t be bored regardless of when you visit Ellicottville!
3. Variety of Dining Options – Whether you’re looking for casual, fine dining, quick and simple, breakfast, lunch or dinner… you’ll always find something delicious in Ellicottville! Our village offers a variety of options equipped to give you and your family a unique, fresh dining experience during your visit! Our favorites include Villaggio, Monroe Street Brick and Brew, Dina’s and Ellicottville Brewing Company (just to name a few!)
4. Pet Friendly- Bring your furry friends along with you! Not only is our Village a great place to bring your dogs to, but Team VP also offers several pet friendly vacation rentals! No more boarding your pet while your family vacations. Allow your pet to enjoy Elmer’s Dog Park, get groomed, or just explore the village!
5. Fun Events – You may have visited Ellicottville during one of our bigger holiday/event weekends like Fall Festival or Mardi Gras, but there are even more great events happening throughout the year that your family is sure to love! A few of our favorites are Winter Blues Weekend, Jazz and Blues Weekend and A Taste of Ellicottville. Or, come during an “off-weekend” if you’re looking for a more low-key experience. Either way, we know you’ll have a great time!
Whether you’re visiting for a weekend or all season long, during the summer or winter, bringing your family or just getting away with your spouse, Ellicottville won’t disappoint! See you soon!