Ellicottville, NY is of course known for its two phenomenal ski resorts; Holiday Valley and HoliMont. People from all over the north east visit the village frequently throughout the winter months, but have you visited during the fall? If not, here’s why you should!
- Fall Chairlift Rides – Enjoy the beautiful fall foliage from up above! Fall chairlift rides run on weekends through the month of October, weather permitting.
2. Pumpkinville – A local favorite and for a good reason! Designed to keep your whole family entertained for hours with children’s games and attractions, helicopter rides, baked goods, chicken barbecue, and new this year, a beer garden!
3. Hiking, Biking and Walking Trails – They speak for themselves! You’ll be sure to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery when you take advantage of the dozens of trails our area has to offer! Check out the trails at Holiday Valley, HoliMont, the Arboretum, and many other local favorites!
4. Golfing at Holiday Valley – According to Holiday Valley’s website, “The 18 hole par 70 “Double Black Diamond” golf course is challenging and well maintained with breathtaking scenery from every hole. The Double Black Diamond was nominated by Golf Magazine ’09 as one of the best redesigns in the country.”
5. Ellicottville’s Fall Festival – October 8-11. One of Ellicottville’s biggest events of the year is back and you don’t want to miss it! If you still need accommodations, we have very limited availability so book today!