At ERA Team VP, there is nothing more important to us than the safety and well-being of our owners, guests, our dedicated staff and the community around us. Now, with the universal concerns regarding COVID-19, that is more important than ever.
The safety of our guests, owners and staff has always been one of our core values. As we face the challenge presented by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking precautionary steps to insure a healthy experience for all. Please be assured that safety is of utmost importance to us. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it evolves.
Here are some of the precautionary measures we are taking:
- In-person check in/out is no longer required for arrivals within the next 30 days. Guests can still easily reach us by calling our office Chautauqua office at 716-413-0200 or our Ellicottville office at 716-699-4800.
- We have always used cleaning products with disinfectant. In addition to normal cleaning procedures, our housekeeping staff will increase focus on “high touch” items like light switches, doorknobs, remotes, etc.
- Back of the house areas are also being cleaned more frequently.
- Proper hand hygiene is part of the messaging our team receives on a daily basis.
- Our staff receives ongoing education on best practices put forth by public health agencies.
- Team members who can work from home will be doing so.
- We recommend that guests traveling to the area follow guidelines established by the CDC.
When you are ready to plan your next vacation, be sure to ask about travel insurance. You can book with confidence and give your family something to look forward to.
We are committed to providing you with a fun and safe getaway.
If you have any questions, you can call our office at 716-413-0200 or 716-699-4800.
For the most up-to-date information and current protocols on COVID-19, visit cdc.gov.
wish all of you the very best for good health and hope to see you again soon.
ERA Team VP Vacation Rentals